We all have dark days, black moods, and anxious feelings. Use writing in a journal to explore the darkness. You will find your inner light when you do.
Source: 10 Journaling Tips to Help You Heal, Grow and Thrive
If you want to improve your perspective on life and clarify issues, start writing in a journal.
You can’t know where you’re going if you don’t know where you are. Be sure your journal will remain private or write online so that you are writing for your eyes only.
Here are 10 tips to get started:
1. Start writing about where you are in your life at this moment.
2. For five to ten minutes just start writing in a “stream of consciousness.”
3. Start a dialogue with your inner child by writing in your subdominant hand.
4. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude by maintaining a daily list of things you appreciate, including uplifting quotes.
5. Start a journal of self-portraits.
6. Keep a nature diary to connect with the natural world.
7. Maintain a log of successes.
8. Keep a log or playlist of your favorite songs.
9. If there’s something you are struggling with or an event that’s disturbing you, write about it in the third person.
10. Develop your intuition.
Creations, Passions, Journeys, and Beyond. Unique 3D Pop Up Greeting Cards, Gifts, Jewelry, Journals and more at www.INPCreative.com